A spell of windy weather is expected across Northern Ireland, Scotland, northern England and north Wales during Tuesday.
- Some delays to road, rail, air and ferry transport are likely
- Probably some bus and train services affected, with some journeys taking longer
- Delays for high-sided vehicles on exposed routes and bridges likely
- It’s likely that some coastal routes, sea fronts and coastal communities affected by spray and/or large waves
- Some short term loss of power and other services is possible